The Dashboard is the Control Panel of My Matching, where you’ll find access to all the platform’s functions.
My Dashboard is made up of 3 sections:
The Menu button in the top left corner shows the Main Menu of the platform, which contains direct access to the main My Matching functions.
- MY DASHBOARD takes users to the My Matching Dashboard, the Control Panel.
- MY MATCHING shows the complete list of all the Buyers registered, and allows you to apply filters and make searches.
- MY AGENDA shows your personal agenda, with the appointments made and those to be managed.
- MEETING LIST shows the list of your appointments already confirmed or to be managed.
- MY PROFILE shows the personal profile of the user.
- Press log-out to exit My Matching.
The My Matching User Bar contains quick access to 3 important functions:
- It allows you to select the platform language, Italian or English
- It contains notification of the number of unread messages, and just one click takes you straight to the My Matching messaging page
- It indicates the current user, with a quick menu for the profile
The icon shows a quick view of messages received.
Menu Quick Profile
Click on your name to open the Quick Profile Menu, which shows:
- Personal picture (which can be edited in the personal profile)
- Company logo (which can be edited in the personal profile)
- Personal information (Name and Surname, Company, e-mail address)
It also offers direct access to 3 important functions:
- View and edit personal profile
- Change the password
- Log out of My Matching
The user’s e-mail address is confidential, and is never shown to other users.
Dashboard (Control Panel)
The Dashboard is the Control Panel of My Matching: it contains all the platform’s main functions.
- My Profile is the user’s personal profile
- My Team is used to manage the assigning of agendas to Event Contact or collaborators
- Match Making shows the list of Exhibitors present at the fair, in order of compatibility
- My Agenda shows the dates when the agenda is active and the appointments confirmed or to be managed
- My Messages shows all the messages sent and received by users.
- Travel plan is used to manage travel vouchers
- My Wallet contains the entry ticket for the event
- Business Match, reserved for the BIT fair only, shows compatibility with the other participants in the event
- News Feed collects all the news on the fair straight from the event website
My Profile shows the completion and efficacy level of your Personal Profile.
The Agenda widget gives you a quick view of the status of your appointments and the dates when your agenda is active.
This widget is activated when you send or receive a message. It shows you a record of your conversations with other users.
If you have a Travel Voucher from the Organisation Office, you can manage it straight from here. Click onto edit the information entered.
This function allows you to download your Buyer ticket in PDF format and print it directly from My Matching.
Available for BIT only.